Top Wire Transfer/Bank Transfer Casinos
Casinos now offer a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods, including wire transfer or bank transfer options. Interestingly, it is one of the first payment options in the gambling world. In essence, it predates the internet as well as the newer internet-based payment options like e-wallet and cryptocurrency. Despite the increasing popularity of the more modern payment methods, bank/wire transfer has continued to hold its own in the league of online casino payment options.
- The Best Wire Transfer Casinos in 2020
- What is a Bank or Wire Transfer Casino?
- Why should you (not) deposit and withdraw via bank transfer?
- Advantages of Bank or Wire Transfer
- Disadvantages of Bank or Wire Transfer
- How do you use bank or wire transfers in an online casino?
- Safety and Security of Bank or Wire Transfers
- Alternatives to Bank or Wire Transfers
- Join bank/wire transfer online casinos now!
If you are wondering what is unique about bank transfer or wire transfer as a payment method in an online casino, then this article is for you. However, before we dive into this, let’s make a quick stopover at our next heading.
The Best Wire Transfer Casinos in 2020
There are tons of online casinos out there that offer this payment method. The options are so much that you will spend an inestimable number of hours trying to look out for the best in the park. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. But we are about to save you all that stress, with our carefully-researched and compiled list of the best wire transfer and bank transfer casinos.
So, instead of investing time and efforts, which could be deployed to other places, on this, simply scan our list and choose any wire or bank transfer casino of your choice and start playing.
What is a Bank or Wire Transfer Casino?
Bank or Wire Transfer casinos are casinos that allow their members to make transactions using the bank or wire transfer option. However, it is practically impossible to discuss the wire transfer/bank transfer casinos without understanding what bank/wire transfers are. In simple terms, a bank wire transfer is a payment system that allows users to transfer funds from a bank to another. It is clearly the most popular payment method in online casinos for both withdrawals and deposits.
Bank or Wire Transfer is trusted by many online casino players as a payment method partly because it is the oldest of the lot. And while it comes with a couple of drawbacks, the chief benefit of using this option is that it does not involve any third-party merchant. A player does not have to set up new user accounts. Plus, the security is top-notch – considering that it is the responsibility of the bank to protect the funds of their customers.
Why should you (not) deposit and withdraw via bank transfer?
Every casino requires its members to have a bank account that is funded. It is the most fundamental requirement of any online casino out there. We now have more high-tech and virtual payment solutions to fund casino accounts. However, players have continued to rely on bank and wire transfers to get this done. Why? Find out below.
Advantages of Bank or Wire Transfer
First off, it requires no new rituals or extra efforts to create or maintain. Naturally, a casino player would be old enough to own a bank account. So, a casino player does not have to sign up for any other service or be forced to keep any new account details in their head.
With the waves of internet banking hitting every industry, banks have continued to integrate the use of the internet into their operations. Thus, bank or wire transfers now rely on the power of the internet to run. This adds a more important feature – convenience – to the whole arrangement. Overall, it is safe to say that withdrawals and deposits via bank transfer come with their advantages, especially for the conscientious online casino players.
But what about the disadvantages? Find out below.
Disadvantages of Bank or Wire Transfer
One of the drawbacks of this payment method is that it reveals the identity of the user. There is no way an individual can perform a bank transfer without the receiving party knowing their identity. Considering the current times of high online security, users are wary of the risks of this type of sensitive data moving around on the internet. The most common fix for this is to create a secondary bank account that will only be used for gambling or similar secondary purposes. In addition to keeping your personal information from the prying eyes, it helps to monitor your casino deposits and withdrawals more effectively.
Also, bank transfers are for the patient users – it takes more time to be completed, compared to other payment methods. This is a two-edged sword – the waiting window helps to keep gamblers in check so that they do not develop unsustainable gaming habits. On the other hand, it can be frustrating for people who need their cash for instant expenses. Imagine waiting for two-seven working days to lay hands on your money? Frustrating!
Lastly, bank or wire transfers attract processing fees, deductible from your cash-out amount. Also, the receiving banks charge after receiving the funds on your behalf. Therefore, you cannot withdraw through wire transfer until your winnings are large enough.
How do you use bank or wire transfers in an online casino?
Conducting a bank or wire transfer is not rocket science, as you will find out soon. You can deposit into your online casino account via wire transfer by following the steps below:
- First, you need to get the banking details of the online casino you want to pay into. Most times, the online casinos will display this information clearly on their website – copy it somewhere.
- Proceed to your local bank office and request for a wire transfer to the online casino, after submitting the bank details you copied. You must provide correct details only – you do not want your money going into the wrong account. So, you can do well to double-check the receiving bank’s name and their SWIFT number.
When it comes to withdrawal, it is relatively simpler to making deposits. Follow the steps below to get your winnings out of your online casino:
- You need your bank account number and the SWIFT number and IBAN (for EU gamblers). The latter is obtainable from your bank’s website.
- Head to the cashier’s tab on your online casino website, and click WITHDRAWALS.
- Choose the wire or bank transfer option, provide the necessary details and the amount you want to withdraw.
- Complete the process and wait for your cash out to be processed.
Safety and Security of Bank or Wire Transfers
Users of the wire or bank transfer payment option in online casinos can worry less about the security and safety of their funds. Since these transactions are directly between two bank accounts, the security aspect of the process is handled by the sending and the receiving banks. The casino does little or nothing in this regard. Banks are known to have the best encryption systems. They are expected to safeguard customer’s money in the best way possible. Hence, they ensure that all transactions, including wire transfers, are 100% protected and encrypted as they move across various accounts.
This maximum-security approach is extended to mobile or internet banking. Every mobile banking system has integrated a 2- or 3-step verification process to keep users’ funds safe and secure. Even in cases where users may share their personal information with the receiving party, it is done via a secured web page, fortified with top encryption systems by the bank and the casino.
Overall, you can rest assured of safe and secure transactions at all times when you use this payment method.
Alternatives to Bank or Wire Transfers
If you are still not convinced about bank or wire transfers, or you simply seek alternatives, we have provided some below:
- EcoPayz – a reliable deposit method that allows users to fund their accounts in more than 40 various currencies. It is quite popular among new generation online casinos.
- Neteller – another e-wallet payment solution – one of the most popular around, providing secure money transfer services online to millions of people worldwide. It is widely used for casino deposits and withdrawals.
- PayPal, which is also an e-wallet option with a sterling reputation across the world. You can use PayPal in almost all online casinos in Europe, although it is relatively less popular in the US online gaming scene.
Join bank/wire transfer online casinos now!
We are confident that you now have a clearer understanding of bank and wire transfer online casinos and how they work. Perhaps, you are ready to join one of such casinos? Waste no more time. Take a look at our list of the best wire transfer casinos on the internet at the moment. Our team of researchers has compiled this expert list by testing every casino on the list in various capacities – background check, safety, customer support availability, ease of deposit and withdrawals, and gameplay.
Whichever of these casinos you end up with, you are in the best hands. All you have to do is to create an account and fund it using wire or bank transfer as described in this guide, then get ready to have fun and make money. Good luck!
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in Australia
- India's Top 6 Best Casinos in Goa
- Canadian Land Based Casinos - Top 5 Casino Resorts
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in New Zealand
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in South Africa
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in Nigeria
- The 5 Best Philippines Casino Resorts of 2019
- Guide to Land Based Casinos in Scotland