Top Neteller Online Casinos
Players look out for many essential features before putting their hard-earned money on any online casino out there. One of these features is payment methods. Players tend to go with online casinos with reliable, fast, and efficient payment methods, which will guarantee secure and swift transactions at all times. Neteller fits these descriptions perfectly. Thus it is one most popular and highly sought-after payment options in a casino. This e-wallet payment option is favored among players due to a wide range of reasons, as we will find out in this guide. But just before we proceed to learn more about Neteller, we have something for you.
- What are Neteller Online Casinos?
- Why use Neteller at online casinos?
- How do you deposit and withdraw in Neteller Online Casinos?
- Security and Safety at Neteller Online Casinos
- Similar payment methods to Neteller in Neteller Online Casinos
- Neteller is here to perfect your online casino experience!
Perhaps, you are wondering how to get the best online casinos out there that lists Neteller as one of their payment methods? We got you! Our experts have taken their time to research and come up with recommendations on the best Neteller online casinos out there. So, instead of investing several hours and efforts searching the internet, you can just scan through our list and pick any Neteller online casino of your choice and start playing. It is that simple.
What are Neteller Online Casinos?
This is a term we will be throwing around a lot in this discussion. Hence, it is only reasonable that we elaborate a bit on it. Neteller Online Casinos are casinos that lists Neteller as one (if not their only) payment method. Therefore, you can deposit and withdraw funds using Neteller in any Neteller online casino.
Neteller is an e-wallet payment solution – one of the most popular around. It is commonly found in online casinos, where it is listed as a payment method for depositing and withdrawing funds. Neteller has been around for about two decades, providing secure money transfer services online to millions of people worldwide.
Neteller is owned and run by Optimal Payments PLC, a British Organization headquartered in the Isle of Man. It has been adopted as a payment method in over 200 countries worldwide. Its operations in the gambling industry are in strict compliance with the Electronic Money Regulations 2011, 900015, and as authorized by Financial Conduct Authority.
Neteller is widely used in various industries, especially the gambling industry. There are tons of Neteller casinos online where players can make casino transactions via the platform. A pointer to Neteller’s popularity and wide acceptance is its multilingual support – it supports up to 15 languages while raking in annual revenue of about $80m annually.
Why use Neteller at online casinos?
If you are wondering if you should use Neteller at Online Casinos, the answer is a resounding “yes.” Gamblers’ preference for this payment option is due to a couple of reasons, as we will find out below:
- It is a simple and straightforward deposit and withdrawal system. It does not require your personal banking information – you only need your Neteller account details.
- Neteller offers mouthwatering welcome bonuses and loyalty bonuses in their casinos.
- Neteller supports 20+ currencies, including the Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, and the United States Dollars, Danish Krona, Euro, Swiss franc, Pound Sterling, and Norwegian Krone, as well as rare currencies like the Ukrainian Hryvnya.
- Neteller is anonymous, secure, and safe – your only personal information that gets in the way is your email.
- It is mobile-friendly – users can quickly initiate withdrawals and deposits on their mobile devices.
- Neteller charges low processing fees – about 1-5% of the general payment amount. It also offers a wide range of higher limits, depending on which user level you are.
- You can withdraw your winnings faster using a physical Net+ Prepaid MasterCard from supported ATMs around the globe, or transfer your funds to your bank account via a bank transfer.
Lastly, Neteller is free to join, and several e-commerce platforms accept it. Its customer support is excellent and available at any time of the day, with friendly attendants on the ground to solve issues ranging from loss of cards, instructions on withdrawals and deposits, and similar requests. They are reachable via email and phone.
How do you deposit and withdraw in Neteller Online Casinos?
Online casino players can fund their Neteller e-wallet using different options, including credit/debit cards, bank wire transactions, and other online payment systems.
The availability of these options may differ depending on the country of origin of the user. Neteller may not be available in a country that has adopted strict regulations against online gaming – which is responsible for the higher percentage of Neteller online transactions.
To deposit funds in your online casino, simply choose Neteller as your preferred payment option while trying to make a deposit. The casino will ask for your account ID and security ID. Input this information, as well as the amount to be deposited. Your account should be funded instantly.
Here is a step-by-step guide on depositing into your Neteller Casino Account
- Start by creating a Neteller account and verify the same.
- Link your Neteller account to a funding option, either bank accounts, debit/credit/prepaid cards, or Ukash, GiroPay, and other e-banking options.
- Head to your Neteller online casino
- Attempt to make a deposit using Neteller as a payment method.
- Submit the required information and your deposit amount.
- Complete the process.
Withdrawal in online casinos using Neteller follows essentially the same steps. Ensure that you select Neteller as your preferred withdrawal method and provide all the required details. You might not be able to withdraw using Neteller in an online casino if you did not deposit using the same method.
Here is a step-by-step guide on withdrawing from your Neteller Casino Account
- Visit the withdrawal page of your chosen Neteller Casino.
- Select Neteller as a payment option.
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw, in line with the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits of the casino.
- Complete the process and wait to get your money in your account – this takes 2-24 hours.
Perhaps, the only downside that comes with these transactions is that they attract small processing fees. However, they make up for this with their swift and efficient processing time and method.
Security and Safety at Neteller Online Casinos
Most online gamblers are concerned about the security level of any online casino they are about to join. Fortunately, Neteller Casinos do not fall short in these regards. Neteller itself is considered as one of the most trusted e-payment systems in the gambling industry. Its security measures are not only updated but specially designed to thwart all fraud or hack attempts. The system relies on 128-bit encryption technology to keep every transaction secured.
Neteller is authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (CFA). Hence, it holds all of the account balances of players in trust accounts. Players can always retrieve these funds whenever they need them. Irrespective of the chosen deposit method or payment option, Neteller delivers a 100% safe and secure transaction at all times.
Players are not required to disclose their banking information with Neteller Casinos or any third party involved in the process. This further prevents the undue risk of this sensitive information being hijacked by unscrupulous elements. Even Online Casinos cannot access the personal account information of a Neteller user. It is that safe!
Similar payment methods to Neteller in Neteller Online Casinos
Most Neteller Online Casinos offer other payment methods that are similar in operations and features to Neteller. It is fundamentally vital to allow online casino players to choose from a wide range of payment options, instead of restricting them to just one. These other payment methods include:
- PayPal, which is also an e-wallet option with a sterling reputation across the world. You can use PayPal in almost all online casinos in Europe, although it is relatively less popular in the US online gaming scene.
- Trustly, which allows users to send money directly to companies, including online casinos, via a dedicated online banking account.
- MyCitadel, which is also an e-wallet system that works similarly to Neteller. Users can move their funds into their MyCitadel accounts from their online casinos in a few steps.
- Skrill is another method that allows users to make instant cash deposits and withdrawals. Formerly known as MoneyBookers, Skrill is a standard e-wallet payment option in most online casinos in Canada, UK, and the EU.
Neteller is here to perfect your online casino experience!
With a wide range of benefits and customer-friendly features, it is clear that Neteller is all out to give gamblers an ultimate online casino experience. Our discussion thus far has shown why we rate Neteller high among other payment options in online casinos. As a new player in a Neteller Online Casino, you are in line for nice welcome bonuses, as well as more rewards over time.
Are you ready to join the Neteller family? Take a look at our expert list of the best Neteller Online Casinos above to find out which casinos allow you to use Neteller. Choose any of them, create an account, and fully enjoy one of the safest and most convenient payment options you can find in an online casino. Good luck!
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in Australia
- India's Top 6 Best Casinos in Goa
- Canadian Land Based Casinos - Top 5 Casino Resorts
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in New Zealand
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in South Africa
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in Nigeria
- The 5 Best Philippines Casino Resorts of 2019
- Guide to Land Based Casinos in Scotland