Canadian Land Based Casinos – Top 5 Casino Resorts
Canada offers a convenient way for Canadian to gamble on their mobile. However, the benefits of land-based casinos are enriching and pleasurable! No matter how disruptive online technology has become, it doesn’t replace the pleasure of a person to person casinos games. If you want to experience the luxurious lifestyle of a casino, you need to experience the land-based casinos.
Across Canada, land-based casinos await guests from within and outside the country. Some of these gambling venues are also full-fledged resorts for a getaway experience. It is common to have elegant hotels, irresistible restaurants, spas with eye-popping casino floors in Canada to enjoy the evening.
While there are lots of land-based casinos located in provinces and cities in Canada, only a few are most famous. For your convenience and easy tracking, we will discuss the top 5 of these brick and mortar casinos in Canada.
Casino Niagara – Ontario
One of the best land-based casinos in Canada is Casino Niagara, established in December 1996. The casino offers non-stop excitement, and it is the heartbeat of Niagara tourism, attracting several visitors each year. Canadian gamble players can relive the old memories of casino games with family by visiting this picturesque facility full of life.
Location: – 5705 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls – ON L2E 6T3, Canada
- Over thirteen thousand slot-machines available with 30 gambling tables
- A poker room is specially provided for big players
- Multiple purpose sports section especially exciting for the new players
- Manages four popular restaurants with live entertainment every Friday & Saturday nights
- Designated outdoor smoking areas for patrons who wish to smoke
- Strict Shirts and shoe dress code
- Clothing or material considered to negatively impacts other patrons enjoyment not permitted
- Security will demand ID from anyone suspected to be under 30 years.
- Patrons appearing younger than 21 years are asked to show two pieces of ID
- The Casino only accept valid Government-issued photo ID to determining age or identity
- Smoking is forbidden in the building or on the gaming floor
- No, pets are not permitted except for certified service animals
Casino de Montreal – Quebec
Listed among the largest casinos in the world is Casino De Montreal, located in Quebec, Canada. The 526,488 square foot gaming house is carefully situated on the banks of Norte Dame of Montreal. Established in 1993, the casino hosts about 18,000 visitors daily. Among the attractions of the gigantic gambling, edifice are its irresistible restaurants and bars. Your visit to Casino De Montreal is a date with history to create sweet memories.
Location: – 1 Ave., du Casino, Montréal, QC H3C 4W7, Canada
- Gaming Instruction to learn how to play some casino games
- More than a hundred gaming tables with other four gourmet casinos
- 111 table & poker games and 3,000 gaming machines
- Provide quality game and food
- Complimentary Drinks (non-alcoholic beverages served to players in gaming areas)
- Open to people 18 or above can make a leisurely visit there
- Dress Code admits only appropriate and tastefully neat attire
- Drinking or smoking not permitted on the gaming floor
Caesars Windsor Hotel & Casino – Ontario
Caesars Windsor Hotel and Casino boasts a 10,000 square meters fitness centre and full-service SPAs, one of the finest in Canada. The majestic facility overlooking the city and Detroit River was credited as the biggest casino in Canada for 16 years, by Casino Player Magazine. Founded in 1998, the casino is a must-visit if, indeed, you are a lover of the games.
Location: – 377 Riverside Dr E, Windsor, ON N9A 7H7, Canada
- The poker room has more than 14 tables with a lobby of slots and gaming tables
- It’s twin hotel towers house 758 guest rooms and suites
- Home to renowned Esthetica Spa, state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Main casino floor is electric filled with flashing lights and the sound of tumbling coins from machines
- Gaming tables has everything from roulette to blackjack, and a separate poker room of 14 tables
- The Colosseum showroom; host of the headline acts show and the Legends Sports Bar place for sports bet fixing for visitors
- No access to less than 19 years of age
- Other entry restrictions apply
- Patrons are to dress responsibly
- Drink and smoke restrictions may apply in certain areas, especially the gaming area
Casino Rama – Ontario
This casino is a full-service entertainment centre opened in 1996. It is the first nation’s resort on Rama First Nation. There are plenty of reasons to visit Casino Rama, including gambling, leisure and history. Rama is a community with rich historical and cultural heritage; it earned a reputation as the premier entertainment getaway in the province.
Location:- 5899 Rama Rd, Orillia, ON L3V 6H6, Canada
- World-class 5,000 seat Entertainment Centre
- Over 60 gaming tables, several unique restaurants
- Full entertainment with more than 2,200 slot machines
- 300 all-suite and full-service hotel rooms, including health club and spa facilities
- Admits 19 years or older with valid government-issued photo ID to the gaming floor
- If you are 21 years of age or younger, needs a secondary piece of name ID
- shirts and footwear is the approved Dress code at Casino Rama Resort
- Patrons are not allowed to enter gaming floor with weapons
- Patrons are not permitted to bring liquor for consumption into any liquor licensed area
- Management can confiscate and/or disallow alcohol in the hotel room if a patron is suspected to be disorderly or intoxicated
- Use of cannabis or its products, including smoking, vaping, or other means, not allowed
St. Eugene golf resort casino – British Columbia
You have more reasons to visit the iconic St. Eugene Golf Resorts Casino, located in British Columbia, beyond gambling. The heritage site dates back a long time, although the casino is a recent event in the annals of First nation. A casino at St. Eugene Golf Resort is a powerful economic transformation to restore the old Indian Residential School into a destination for tourism for guests all over the world. The resort boasts a well-managed casino, three fabulous restaurants, and fully serviced fitness facility. This resort is the dream of many to be bride and groom as it played host to lots of wedding ceremonies in the Indian Reserve lands.
Location: – 7777 Mission Road, Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 7E5,
- 240 slot machines and 4 table games,
- The St. Eugene Casino is not a 24/7 casino
- Gourmet restaurant and a golf course
- Combines lush casino and mesmerizing scenery
- Off-tracking betting room and service lobby is the fascinating part of the casino
- Guests must be 19 years and older; may be required to show two forms of ID
- Acceptable identification is government-issued picture ID (driver’s license, passport, BC ID etc.)
- Alcohols are allowed on the gaming floor but can’t be taken to the lobby
- Dress Code is proper attire, including shirts and shoes, is required
- Foul language is not permitted
- While cards are being played at the poker tables, only English language is permitted
Naturally, most gamers would search online casino Canada to gamble online. However, but this article wants to give you the heads up on where to go if you are interested in land based casinos in Canada.
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in Australia
- India's Top 6 Best Casinos in Goa
- Canadian Land Based Casinos - Top 5 Casino Resorts
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in New Zealand
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in South Africa
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in Nigeria
- The 5 Best Philippines Casino Resorts of 2019
- Guide to Land Based Casinos in Scotland