Curacao Casinos – Online Casinos Licensed by Curacao eGaming
Curacao is a stunning Caribbean island famed for its awe-inspiring shorelines and azure waters. Over the years, however, it has gained significance in the world of e-gaming – it’s a thriving hub for online casino licensing with the ever-growing number of gambling sites seeking licenses from the island.
As you explore the massive industry of online gaming, you may find yourself wandering off the familiar grounds. If you’ve come across Curacao casinos you may wonder how safe it is especially because some casinos licensed by this jurisdiction have had a history of fraudulent actions.
While Curacao casinos regulator isn’t the best licensing body in the world it’s one of the oldest in the industry which commands some level of trust.
How to identify a Curacao Casino
It’s pretty easy to find out whether a casino is licensed. In most cases, online casinos and gambling websites, in general, flaunt their licenses at the bottom of their site. You’ll also find other vital details such as the methods of payments and the kind of software used by the casino in the same place.
To see more details (which is important) you can click on the Curacao e-gaming icon and a new tab will pop up with a list of the trading name, the trading license number, the trader’s address, the trading company and most importantly, the current status of the license. If you’re having trouble tracing the license, it’s highly likely that the casino is not regulated/licensed or they acquired a license from untrustworthy jurisdiction.
Curacao criteria for granting licenses
- The online casino must meet guidelines on safety and fairness
- Player’s money must be protected
- The operators must have enough money to pay gamblers in case of huge winnings
- Protection of vulnerable players and minors
- Anti-theft, and anti-fraud measures must be put in place
Why Curacao is preferred by both players and casino companies
There are lots of Curacao casinos in the industry and this popularity can be attributed to the ease of the application process as well as the convenience it offers compared to other licensing bodies.
Pros for Curacao Casino operators
- ‘One license’ – unlike most licensing bodies, Curacao requires online gaming companies to get one license for their business. For example, regulating bodies might require three separate licenses for a casino, poker room, and a betting platform even though all of these are offered on one site. One license policy offers start-up casinos and e-gaming merchants an easier and cheaper route without compromising the main benefits of licensing.
- The process is seamless – the process of getting gaming licenses in Curacao is relatively easier compared to other countries.
- Affordable taxes – another attractive aspect of Curacao is the favorable taxes.
- The license is affordable – compared to other licensing bodies in the industry, Curacao’s straightforward process of obtaining the license is cheaper especially for start-up online gaming companies with a moderate budget.
- Less encumbering regulations – unless there are some serious allegations tabled against the operators, Curacao regulators hardly interfere with the e-gaming operators which give casinos more freedom.
Cons for operators:
- Unfortunately, the main pro is also the main con of Curacao It’s easier to acquire, cheaper and generally has low requirements. This also means that its standards as a licensing body are lower compared to other famed jurisdictions like Malta.
- Curacao casinos regulators hardly intervene in case of a dispute between an operator and a player.
Due to these drawbacks, a casino may need to independently build its reputation the old fashioned way – unlike with other licensing bodies where a license may win a player’s heart, a Curacao licensed casino doesn’t automatically earn trust from gamblers.
Pros for Curacao casino players
- Accepts players from across the globe – you’ve probably tried to sign up with a casino before and you were shattered after learning that your geographical location was restricted from accessing the site? That can be pretty frustrating. All Curacao licensed casinos welcome player worldwide irrespective of your current location (except the countries where casinos and e-gaming, in general, is banned).
- You can transact using crypto – Curacao licensed casinos are open to the top and reliable payment providers like Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal. But you may have some hardships depositing or withdrawing funds depending on your country. Luckily, most Curacao casinos will allow you to use cryptocurrencies. The anonymity feature enables you to transact from anywhere in the world.
Cons for players:
- An easy entry barrier means there are thousands if not millions of online casinos licensed under Curacao. While that gives you a huge selection of casinos to choose from, it also makes it hard to weed out fraudulent casinos.
- Since Curacao licensing body is less involved in settling disputes between gamblers and the casino operators, you can easily be oppressed and the act might slip unnoticed. One of the main areas where players fall prey is through false advertisements.
For instance, you should follow up to make sure Curacao casino no deposit bonus is accredited to your account upon signup.
- With some online casinos licensed by Curacao regulating body having a history of fraudulent behaviors, it can be hard to trust any new Curacao Most online gamers would rather enjoy the comfort that comes with a tried and reviewed old casino.
How to find the best Curacao licensed casinos
If you’re new to the gambling world, it easy to get confused by the huge selection of Curacao licensed casinos. You might get torn between irresistible offers of the newbies in the market and the trust gained by the casinos that have been in business for years. Here are a few things to consider;
- License – it goes unsaid that license is the most basic thing that will give you a hint if an online casino is worth your time. Not only does it prove that the casino is legit and fair but it also offers you a guarantee that the operators have enough money to pay you in case you hit the jackpot. If they can go through the trouble and scrutinizing involved in licensing, they’re definitely trustworthy. After all, their license isn’t permanent so, they’ll do all they can to avoid revocation.
- Mobile compatibility – there is nothing as fulfilling as enjoying your favorite blackjack game on the go. Thanks to technology, gone are the days when you had to rush back home to enjoy some e-gaming from your computer. Most Curacao casinos are mobile-friendly but it helps to double-check before signing up.
- Reliable software – in addition to a superb gaming experience, an online casino with a quality interface and responsive site proves its legitimacy. This is because the best developers in the industry like Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, etc. are unlikely to work with shady or substandard websites.
- Customer support – before settling for an online casino, you need to make sure that their support team is responsive. They should be able to help whenever you raise an issue and fix any problem that may come up in your gaming process.
- Welcome bonuses – bonuses are common incentives offered by almost all online casinos. To make sure you take full advantage of the bonuses offered, be keen to read through the Terms of conditions.
- VIP programs – if you’re an avid and high-roller punter, then you know that the VIP programs come with some handsome offers. If you’re planning to stick with a casino, make sure you navigate the pages and see what they have in store for their VIP members.
You might be wondering how comfortable you should get when signing up in a new Curacao casino. Now, new casinos suffer an undeserving reputation for lacking experience. While this should be a raise of concern especially if the casino is licensed by a not-so-trusted jurisdiction, you can rest assured that new curacao casino can be a treasure trove ready for exploration.
One of the reasons why you should consider signing up with these new sites is that they’re desperate to impress. You’ll get showered with loads of incentives ranging from no deposit and matching deposit to free spins and cashback and everything in between.
However, you should also take some caution to stay safe. Here are some ways that will help you protect yourself:
- Be keen when receiving bonuses – make sure you follow all the requirements including the playthroughs to avoid disqualification.
- Hunt down the Curacao casino no deposit bonus – this is especially important if you’re signing up in a New Curacao casino. This will give you a real gambler’s experience without putting your real money in line.
- Consider using cryptocurrencies – they’re the best option if you want to enjoy anonymity. This will help keep your personal data safe in case you come across a casino that’s not completely safe.
Curacao licensing body gives casino operators a business-friendly platform. Unfortunately, they aren’t famed for balancing the equation by offering an equitable level of jurisdiction to gamblers and online players. That should not mean, however, that you should avoid all Curacao casinos. You just need to be cautious with your choices or look for more reassurance from reviews to confirm the legitimacy of an operator.
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in Australia
- India's Top 6 Best Casinos in Goa
- Canadian Land Based Casinos - Top 5 Casino Resorts
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in New Zealand
- Most Famous Land-Based Casinos in South Africa
- Most Famous Land Based Casinos in Nigeria
- The 5 Best Philippines Casino Resorts of 2019
- Guide to Land Based Casinos in Scotland